Full flavoured, aromatic golden chicken pieces in a rich, creamy spiced tomato and butter, curry sauce.
Servings per kilo:
Average Quantity per Serving
Average Quantity per Serving 100g
Rice (32%), Chicken (22%), Thickened Cream (Contains Milk) (Pasteurised Cream, Halal Gelatine, Thickener (407a), Emulsifier (471)), Diced Tomates (Acidity Regulator (330)), Onion, Peas, Tomato Paste, Natural Yoghurt (Pasteurised Whole Milk, Cream), Margarine (1.8%) (Emulsifier (471, Sunflower Lecithin), Natural Flavour, Natural Colour (Beta Carotene)), Butter Chicken Sauce Mix (1.1%) (Sulphites)(Food Acid (330), Flavours (Flavouring Substances, Natural Butter Flavour (Milk), Colour (110, 124)), Lemon Juice (Sulphites), Sugar, Canola Oil, Garlic (Sulphites), Salt, Spices, Yeast Extract.
May Be Present
Gluten, Tree Nuts.
Results may vary according to the appliance used and portion sizes. Please adjust cooking times and temperatures if necessary.
Store at or below -18°C
Boil in Bag from Frozen
- Place unopened and unpunctured sachet in a pot of hot or boiling water.
- Bring water to boiling point and simmer for approximately 18 minutes (less heating time if product is thawed).
- Remove sachet from pot cut with scissors half way across the top, and serve.
Microwave from Thawed (Based on 1000MW Microwave)
- Remove contents from bag and transfer to a microwave dish or container.
- Cover the meal with a microwave dish and heat on high power for 5 minutes. Carefully stir meal, then heat on high for a further 3 minutes or until hot.
Stir Fried from Frozen and Thawed (Heating time will differ between the two)
- Empty contacts into pan and heat slowly.
- Stir frequently until hot.