Beef Black Bean
Finely sliced, tender beef, with a variety of fresh, hand-cut vegetables and green onions in a black bean sauce.
Servings per kilo:
Average Quantity per Serving
Average Quantity per Serving 100g
Water, Beef (30%), Celery, Onion, Carrot, Capsicum, Modified Maize Starch (1422), Black Soybeans (1.7%) (contains Lupin) (Soy Sauce (Wheat, Colour E150c)), Canola Oil, Salt, Flavour (Dextrose, Yeast Extract, Flavour Enhancer (635), Anti-Caking Agent (551), Food Acid (330)), Soy Sauce (Soybeans, Wheat), Rice Wine, Flavour Enhancer (621), Sodium Bicarbonate, Garlic (Sulphites), Sesame Oil, White Pepper.
Gluten (Wheat), Lupin, Soy Sesame, Shellfish (Oyster), Sulphites.
May Be Present
Results may vary according to the appliance used and portion sizes. Please adjust cooking times and temperatures if necessary.
Store at or below -18°C
Boil in Bag from Frozen
- Place unopened and unpunctured sachet in a pot of hot or boiling water.
- Bring water to boiling point and simmer for approximately 18 minutes (less heating time if product is thawed).
- Remove sachet from pot cut with scissors half way across the top, and serve.
Microwave from Thawed (Based on 1000MW Microwave)
- Remove contents from bag and transfer to a microwave dish or container.
- Cover the meal with a microwave dish and heat on high power for 5 minutes. Carefully stir meal, then heat on high for a further 3 minutes or until hot.
Stir Fried from Frozen and Thawed (Heating time will differ between the two)
- Empty contacts into pan and heat slowly.
- Stir frequently until hot.