Honey Soy Chicken
Tender pieces of chicken, tossed in honey garlic sauce with fresh, hand-cut vegetables.
Servings per kilo:
Average Quantity per Serving
Average Quantity per Serving 100g
Chicken (25%), Cooked Rice (22%), Water, Peas, Honey (2.7%), Soy Sauce (2.3%) (Vegetable Protein Extract (Maize/Soy), Acidity Regulator (270), Flavours), Modified Maize Starch (1422), Sugar, Wine, Salt, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder (Sulphites), Flavour (Dextrose, Flavour Enhancer (635), Yeast Extract, Food Acid (330)).
May Be Present
Milk Product, Crustaceans.
Results may vary according to the appliance used and portion sizes. Please adjust cooking times and temperatures if necessary.
Store at or below -18°C
Boil in Bag from Frozen
- Place unopened and unpunctured sachet in a pot of hot or boiling water.
- Bring water to boiling point and simmer for approximately 18 minutes (less heating time if product is thawed).
- Remove sachet from pot cut with scissors half way across the top, and serve.
Microwave from Thawed (Based on 1000MW Microwave)
- Remove contents from bag and transfer to a microwave dish or container.
- Cover the meal with a microwave dish and heat on high power for 5 minutes. Carefully stir meal, then heat on high for a further 3 minutes or until hot.
Stir Fried from Frozen and Thawed (Heating time will differ between the two)
- Empty contacts into pan and heat slowly.
- Stir frequently until hot.