Korean Beef Bulgogi
Beef strips marinated in authentic Bulgogi sauce, with fresh, hand-cut onions, carrots, mushrooms and soy sauce.
Servings per kilo:
Average Quantity per Serving
Average Quantity per Serving 100g
Water, Beef (26%), Onions, Carrots, Mushroom, Apple Puree, Pear Puree, Pineapple Puree, Sugar, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Pepper, Salt, Soy Sauce (Maize, Soy, Molasses, Caramel Colour (150d), Natural Flavour, Food Acid (270)), Sesame Oil, Molasses Syrup, Rice Wine, Canola Oils, Modified Maize Starch, Bicarb Soda.
May Be Present
Results may vary according to the appliance used and portion sizes. Please adjust cooking times and temperatures if necessary.
Store at or below -18°C
Boil in Bag from Frozen
- Place unopened and unpunctured sachet in a pot of hot or boiling water.
- Bring water to boiling point and simmer for approximately 18 minutes (less heating time if product is thawed).
- Remove sachet from pot cut with scissors half way across the top, and serve.
Microwave from Thawed (Based on 1000MW Microwave)
- Remove contents from bag and transfer to a microwave dish or container.
- Cover the meal with a microwave dish and heat on high power for 5 minutes. Carefully stir meal, then heat on high for a further 3 minutes or until hot.
Stir Fried from Frozen and Thawed (Heating time will differ between the two)
- Empty contacts into pan and heat slowly.
- Stir frequently until hot.