Sweet & Sour Chicken
Servings per kilo:
Average Quantity per Serving
Average Quantity per Serving 100g
Water, Chicken (26%), Sugar, Vinegar, Celery, Onion, Carrot, Capsicum, Pineapple, Modified Maize Starch (1422), Canola Oil, Tomato Sauce, Salt, Worcestershire Sauce, Colour (Sodium Chloride, Powdered Food Colour (Ponceau C.I. 16255) (E124)), Colour (Dye Content 47%, Colour Agent (GRAS by FDA and/or FEMA)).
May Be Present
Gluten, Soy, Milk Products.
Results may vary according to the appliance used and portion sizes. Please adjust cooking times and temperatures if necessary.
Store at or below -18°C
Boil in Bag from Frozen
- Place unopened and unpunctured sachet in a pot of hot or boiling water.
- Bring water to boiling point and simmer for approximately 18 minutes (less heating time if product is thawed).
- Remove sachet from pot cut with scissors half way across the top, and serve.
Microwave from Thawed (Based on 1000MW Microwave)
- Remove contents from bag and transfer to a microwave dish or container.
- Cover the meal with a microwave dish and heat on high power for 5 minutes. Carefully stir meal, then heat on high for a further 3 minutes or until hot.
Stir Fried from Frozen and Thawed (Heating time will differ between the two)
- Empty contacts into pan and heat slowly.
- Stir frequently until hot.