Sweet & Sour Pork
Authentic BBQ pork prepared in a sweet and sour sauce flavoured with fresh hand-cut capsicums, carrots and pineapples.
Servings per kilo:
Average Quantity per Serving
Average Quantity per Serving 100g
Water, BBQ Pork (21.5%) (Pork, Sugar, Salt, Soy Sauce (Soy Bean, Wheat Flour, Colour 150a, Sweetener 950), Colour (124)), Sugar, Vinegar, Celery, Onion, Carrot, Capsicum, Pineapple (Citric Acid), Modified Maize Starch (1422), Tomato Sauce (Food Acid (260), Flavour), Canola Oil, Salt, Worcestershire Sauce (Natural Flavours, Caramel (150d)), Colour (124).
May Be Present
Peanut, Egg, Milk.
Results may vary according to the appliance used and portion sizes. Please adjust cooking times and temperatures if necessary.
Store at or below -18°C
Boil in Bag from Frozen
- Place unopened and unpunctured sachet in a pot of hot or boiling water.
- Bring water to boiling point and simmer for approximately 18 minutes (less heating time if product is thawed).
- Remove sachet from pot cut with scissors half way across the top, and serve.
Microwave from Thawed (Based on 1000MW Microwave)
- Remove contents from bag and transfer to a microwave dish or container.
- Cover the meal with a microwave dish and heat on high power for 5 minutes. Carefully stir meal, then heat on high for a further 3 minutes or until hot.
Stir Fried from Frozen and Thawed (Heating time will differ between the two)
- Empty contacts into pan and heat slowly.
- Stir frequently until hot.